On 1/22/17 5:07 PM, hh via use-livecode wrote:
Keith M. wrote:
HTML5 production is part of the LiveCode Community edition, which is
fantastic. It's in the Business edition too, of course. The Indy
edition, however, doesn't allow HTML5 production at all.

In which version do you see this?
I made close to all of my > 50 examples (hh.on-rev.com/html5/) with Indy.
(There are only two versions, 8.0.2 and 9.0.0 there from loading speed reasons.)

HTML5 does not ship with Indy. Those who contributed to the Kickstarter can get it though. It can also be purchased as an add-on, I think.