>From Stack Overflow:

"There's no guaranteed way to force the user to clear the DNS cache, and it is
often done by their ISP on top of their OS. It shouldn't take more than 24
hours for the updated DNS to propagate. Your best option is to make the
transition seamless to the user by using something like mod_proxy with Apache
to create a reverse proxy to your new server. That would cause all queries to
the old server to still return the proper results and after a few days you
would be free to remove the reverse proxy."

Another way is to simple create a redirect on the old page.

Bob S

On Feb 6, 2017, at 09:22 , J. Landman Gay via use-livecode