It seems it´s not a problem with non-ascii in general.

If i first put the content of the file, which i want to upload and which
contains non-ascii chars in its filename,
into a variable and urlencode the filename of the target file, then i am able
to upload the file using "liburlftpupload tData, tTargetURL" without problems.

But if i use "liburlftpfileupload tSourceFilePath, tTargetURL” to upload the
same file using source file path and target URL, then i get an error.
It works with files wihtout non-ascii chars in their filenames.

Is it possible that there is a problem with libURL and non-ascii filenames?

Regards,
Matthias