One thing I discovered just now: the items listed in the API tab of the Dictionary are not necessarily in alphabetic order by default. I discovered it by typing 'sh' into the Filter box and looking at the list, top to bottom. Things weren't where I expected them to be! After I clicked the 'Name' column header, however, the list was alphabetic by Name.

AND I found sha1Digest in there.

Phil