On 3/4/17 11:25 AM, Matt Maier via use-livecode wrote:
Is there an overview or tutorial on how to use the revZip functions?

Under the Help menu, choose Sample Stacks and search for "revZip". There are a couple of stacks there. Also under the Help menu, choose Tutorials. There is one lesson on using revZip.

I think there used to be a sample stack included inside the Mac app bundle, or inside the Windows app folder, but I don't see it now in LC 9. It may be in an older version.