I posted the following year but never received a solution:

An user reported seeing a screen resolution dialog in one of my programs that
requests a screen resolution of 1024x768 be used. The problem is that  the user
reportedly is using a screen resolution of 1920x1080.   She is using Windows
10.

I am using LC 6.1.2 and use the following code in my app stack:

on checkForScreenSize

   IF the platform is "win32"
   then
      if item 3 of the screenRect < 1024 or item 4 of the screenRect < 768 then
         answer error "The Assistant software requires a minimum 1024x768
screen resolution. Please check your Control Panel." with "OK"
         quit
      end if
   end if

   if the platform = "MacOS"
   then
      if item 3 of the screenRect < 1024 or item 4 of the screenRect < 768 then
         answer error "The Assistant software requires a minimum 1024x768
screen resolution. Please check your Display Preferences." with "OK"
         quit
      end if
   end if

end checkForScreenSize

Has anybody encountered this problem with Windows 10?

Sent from my iPad