What if the user name has seven characters after the escape sequence?

On 3/15/17 3:16 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode wrote:
Just knock off the last 3, and what is left is what you want.

Richmond.

On 3/15/17 6:43 pm, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
The problem with the pseudo code is that there's no clear indication
of how many characters at the end to preserve. I'm not sure how the
libraries deal with that.

On March 15, 2017 2:28:57 AM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode