On 03/17/2017 01:24 PM, Phil Thane via use-livecode wrote:
Hi,

Just downloaded the open source version for Linux, but it comes as x64 only.
For some reason I've never figured my old PC doesn't like 64bit distros, the
graphics driver just doesn't work and after much messing I decided it was
easier to stick with a 32 bit distro. Any advice, short of upgrading my
hardware?

I see both 64- and 32-bit versions on the download page. Are you saying that the 32-bit link actually downloads a 64-bit binary?

...but yes, upgrading the old hardware would be good.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com