Greetings!   I have created a stack with a column of buttons and set it’s name
to the menuName of a button.   It’s popuping up perfectly except that if the
height of the stack is highter than the screen, it doesn’t scroll with the
mouse as a normal menu does.  I tried grouping the buttons and added a
scrollbar, but that didn’t work.  Is there a property I need to set?  Or, is
there another method or workaround avaliable?

Thanks in advance,
Dan