Hi all.

Might just be me. I drag drop text onto a field with a dragdrop handler that
essentially puts the drag data ["text"] into itself. Doing so with 8.1.3 seems
to cause the window to become unresponsive, that is none of the controls work.
I cannot click in fields, tab around, click buttons etc. However if I navigate
to another window, and then back again it becomes responsive. Also, if I move
the window with the title bar, it becomes responsive again. Finally, if I exit
to top at the end of the dragdrop handler, THAT makes the window responsive.
It's as though the dragdrop message is still in effect in limbo somewhere.

This seems to be a somewhat recent development. That is, I don't think it has
always been this way. Particularly in 8.0.x and prior, but I could not pin it
down to a minor version.

Bob S