The other way to be sure about your particular case is to visit your account
page on the LiveCode site. The login link is in the upper right of the page.

When I visit mine I see all my licenses and can tell from the version pop-up
associated with each one what is actually licensed.

I have 4

>From the oldest to the newest they go:
LiveCode Personal- the pop up shows 4.6.4 and the deployment tab indicates it
is for iOS
LiveCode Commercial - the pop up shows 5.5.5 and the deployment tab indicates
three platforms (Mac Windows and Linux) versions 4.5.x to 5.5.x
LiveCode Commercial - the pop up shows 8.1.3 down to 6.1.0 and the deployment
tab shows 7 platforms valid for all versions. This is a perpetual license from
the kickstarter.
LiveCode Business - the pop up shows 8.1.3 down to 6.1.0 and the deployment tab
shows 6 platforms valid as follows: valid for all versions while your
subscription remains active.
So, while I have a perpetual commercial license my business license needs to be
renewed annually. This means if I do not renew it I can no longer use,
maintain, develop or release using the business edition.

If you examine what you have listed under your account page on the LiveCode
site you will be able to answer you questions.