On 3/26/17 6:32 pm, Dr. Hawkins via use-livecode wrote:
On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

thanks, I was hoping it would be complete so I could just copy/paste it...

I don't do windows :)

You certainly need someone who knows the incantation for windows.

I suspect that iOS and Android can be part of the default, as I assume that
anyone implementing a unix environment would include something so
fundamentally basic,  but I don't know . . .

Or you could have

case windows

answer "If you had bought a real computer, I could have done this for you!"

break

Funny . . . NOT

I run Linux very successfully on what you seem to term a 'fake computer'.

The problem is not with the hardware.
:)

Richmond.