On 2017-03-26 17:48, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode wrote:
Interestingly enough this FREE program for Macintosh:

https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/9752/unicodechecker

Very successfully displays glyphs I have built into my Devawriter.ttf
font in comformance
with the Unicode version 10 Beta specification.

This all on my supposedly outmoded system 10.7.5 plastic box.

Just an update here - my 10.11 box does happily display all three characters as needed in LiveCode and other apps. When I initially installed the devawriter font which was supplied, it must not have installed it properly (I think I might have had an old version installed). After removing 'Devawriter' completely (using Font Book) and then reinstalling (by double clicking the latest version) - I get all codepoints appearing as expected.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/