Hmm: the Mac OS Indy version of 8.1.4 RC-1 offered me the option to "upgrade" to 8.1.3.

Needs a tweak there :)

Richmond.

On 4/4/17 4:39 pm, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode wrote:
Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.1.4 RC-1.

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================

LiveCode 8.1.4 RC-1 contains 70 bug fixes, as well as security and
stability improvements:

- Several crashes have been fixed.
- New version of tsNet (1.2.7) that addresses various network-related bugs
is included.
- OpenSSL version is updated to 1.1.0d

The full release notes are available from:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/8_1_4/LiveCodeNotes-8_1_4_rc_1.pdf

Note:
Support for building iOS standalones with Xcode 8.3 (using iOS10.3 SDK)
will be added in LiveCode 8.1.4 RC-2, expected within a couple of weeks.

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

Have fun!
The LiveCode Team