Yup. I have thought for a long time that there should be a formatNumber()
function that did almost exactly what Excel does in terms of formatting a
number. I will have to look into that. I'll post it if I throw one together.
Should be easy given the string operations LC is capable of.

Bob S

On Apr 5, 2017, at 12:07 , Mark Waddingham via use-livecode