Hi Matthias,

Yes, I want to output some information to the user, and other
information remains hidden - where some data is adjusted,
modified, on the third webpage.

No, I’m not looking to redirect to another webpage, although
I have used that technique in the past on other types of
webservers.

I’d rather not have the parameters put into the URL where
the user can see it if possible for security reasons, but
if that’s the only way I suppose I could encrypt it before
passing it through that way.

Thank you for your input!

Rick