On 4/11/17 1:35 AM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:

Yes the IDE is accepting connections for the remote debugger to work.
Standalones then open sockets to the IDE. You should only get this
dialog if you don’t allow signed apps to accept connections by
default and/or don’t allow it the first time you run LC. Once you
allow it you shouldn’t see this again unless LC gets modified or
something.

I always answer "yes" to the dialog and I still get it every launch. The firewall is set to accept connections to signed software. I see LC 9.0dp5 in the acceptance list but not dp6. If it matters, the Mac is running Mavericks.