I worked that out by looking the URL up on my Mac: Thanks.

The Android tablet browser, however . . . .

This app only gives me the Blue-bot's MAC address and
something called "RAW DATA": 0x0201020809426C7565426F740303F0FF

Ultimately you did help me, but in an unexpected way insofar as your message
stimulated me to start fooling around with one of my Android devices, and I did find
something that looks very much like the robot's UUID with another app:

00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb

Whether that will be "enough" has yet to be seen.

Best, Richmond.