I've been compiling an iOS app in 8.1.x but am trying to make the jump to 9.0dp6 for the cool new Business features like Remote Debugging. Things seemed to be working ok until I compiled a development version and installed it on my iPhone to find all my custom fonts were replaced with bland defaults.

In the Standalone Settings I have an entire fonts/* folder set under Copy Files and the exact font selected for various fields in the Property Inspector (Roboto Condensed and Vacer Serif Bold, but shouldn't make a difference). Fonts display correctly in LiveCode, fonts display correctly in iOS Simulator, but fonts revert to some default in the compiled standalone.

Nothing has changed with the files, filepaths, or font references between the working versions compiled in LC8 and the non-working LC9 compile.

Digging around through my stack I found some old commented out code for "start using font file tFont" but that seems to be Mac/PC standalone code not needed for mobile. I looked in the release notes for LC9 and the forum, but didn't see any mention to a new filepath for fonts. Does anyone have any insight?

--Andrew Bell
--MidWest Coast Media