Curry Kenworthy wrote:

> Some people are trend-attuned, bandwagonish and when something
> like JavaScript becomes extremely popular, they feel the need
> to compromise or follow it beyond the extent which is already
> dictated by technology. It's possible that nothing will make
> those people feel comfortable until LC scripting is essentially
> JS. And later if another language were to overtake JS, they'd
> want to follow that.

Where do you find comments like those?

I've seen a request or two for true OOP in the forums, and a few for dot notation now and then (FWIW I'm agnostic on the subject), but by and large most folks I know using xTalks like the flavor of the language family.

No offense to JavaScript; I enjoy it, along with bash and R, and I even miss some things about Pascal now and then. But I spend more time in LC than the others in large part because the language is more fun. Seems most polyglots I run into feel the same.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems