I asked one of the Google Play developer support team if there was someone at
Google whose job it is to be familiar with non-Google development tools. He
didn’t know who that would be, but he asked about which tool I meant. Pointed
him towards the LiveCode site, and he said he would check it out.

I had already had lunch with him and a colleague, and beat him at pool too, so
we were on friendly terms. I think he really will check it out.