On 2017-05-31 04:31, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
Does this relate at all to " LCB to bind to  JavaScript APIs" ?

Directly? No - they are two distinct things.

However, running JavaScript (via LCB) in the HTML5 engine is equivalent to running JavaScript (via LCB) in a browser widget... The only 'difference' being in the latter it happens in the browser widget you say, as opposed to the browser running the (HTML5) engine. Of course, making good use of LCB JavaScript bindings is contingent on having synchronous JS execution - which we have in the HTML5 engine (due to how it is implemented), but we don't with the browser widget (due to how the embedded browsers we use work).

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/