On 2017-06-07 18:00, AndyP via use-livecode wrote:
Worrying in view that Dr Peter Brett recently left as well.

As I said above:

"Ben still works for us part-time - so I'd describe that as a non-'event'."

In any case, I'm not sure why it is 'worrying' (especially as we have had two staff join us recently).

What would be worrying is if companies started locking their employees up in chains and never let them leave! ( It would also be illegal, in the UK at least ;) ).

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/