Mac OS 10.7.5

At stage 5. Package Application.

Put this |levurePackageApplication "release" in to the
Message Box and got a number of rapidly flashing grey windows followed by
a dialogue saying "could not compile application class"

I clicked on the "OK' btn:

in /builds/release/0.0.1-1 I found folders for

iOS : empty
linux : app.livecodescript
        assets/ empty
        Externals/ empty
        helpers/preferences/ helper.yml
                             preferences.livecodescript
                             README.md
        levure.livecodescript
        LevureStandalone
        ui/sample_window/ sample_window.livecode
                          /behaviors/ card_behavior.livecodescript
macos : LevureStandalone
windows : |||app.livecodescript
          assets/ empty
          Externals/ empty
          helpers/preferences/ helper.yml
                               preferences.livecodescript
                               README.md
          levure.livecodescript
          LevureStandalone.exe
          ui/sample_window/ sample_window.livecode
                            /behaviors/ card_behavior.livecodescript

The Mac OS LevureStandalone runs.

Richmond.