I went back to an earlier version (8.1.2 community) and everything works as expected.

Bug 19865 submitted.

-- Alex.

On 13/06/2017 23:57, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

Normally I don't build standalones - I simply either run the stack in the IDE, or via stackrunner, so I'm in 'unknown territory' here :-)

The app works fine in the IDE, but when I build a standalone, when I do (full code below)

   put revOpenDatabase(:sqlite",tFileName) into temp

I get the error    revdberr,invalid database type

I did manual inclusions, and have selected Database and the SQLite driver.

Is there something else non-obvious I need to include ?

Or any other suggestion ?

Many thanks

Alex.

Actual code is .... (a modified version of Andre's DB Lib), and yes, you can see I've been flailing around trying to find out what's going on :-)

  switch gConfig["DB"]["Driver"]

    case "SQLite"

localtFileName

setthedefaultfoldertogDefaultFolder

      Log "defaultfolder is"&& thedefaultfolder

      Log "local files are"&& thedetailedfiles

putgConfig["DB"]["Filename"] intotFileName

      Log "start to open SQLite"&& tFileName

putrevOpenDatabase("sqlite", tFileName) intott

      Log "SQLite open gets "&& tt

      if tt isanumberthen

getdbSetDefaultConnectionID(tt)

          Log "database started using"&& gConfig["DB"]["Driver"] && tt

      else

Log "can't start DB"&& gConfig["DB"]["FileName"], 1

      end if

break