I must admit it did turn out better than I was expecting.
The prerecording of the demos/lessons/walk throughs is an excellent idea.
Now if it is only taken to the next step.
1. Have a script.
2. Use the script
3. Use a proper microphone (headset one will do)
4. Edit the thing to remove superfluous activity (like scrolling back and
forwards, swapping "screens" to find something etc.)
5. LC to buy Heather a proper webcam or whatever so that her view (well, our
view of her) is at eye level.
6 and finally, use the script that you wrote for your lesson/demo/walk through
;-)

James