> On Jun 21, 2017, at 11:31 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Since 8, standalones have loaded their externals on startup - so no script
> runs before the standalone expects them to be where they should. One way to
> resolve this is to send a message *before* the externals are bound, allowing
> the 'spit out' solution to work again by intercepting standaloneSaving /
> Saved and handling an appropriate message on startup.

I am just working on this problem today. I need to be able to spit out the
needed externals before the engine tries to use them. Otherwise I am getting an
'Initialization Error' dialog stating 'failed to load external'.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>