On 06/21/2017 08:31 PM, Jerry Jensen via use-livecode wrote:
We lost Dan Shafer yesterday. He did a lot for LiveCode. I’m sure anybody who
met him will miss him.
.Jerry

Oh hell. Just got home and found this.

Dan and Chipp were responsible for getting the user conferences going.
Dan was outspoken and a gadfly - I never knew him to pull his punches, and was a vehement promoter of xtalk. I still have a working draft 7 copy of the HyperCard Script Language Guide that Dan did for Apple back in 1987 sitting by my desk. We kept talking about getting together to catch a Giants game but never quite got around to it.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com