On 06/24/2017 10:41 AM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

I have a hard time voting for, or funding, Hosting debugger. I already paid for that, back in 2009. It was a feature described in, and mostly present in, the first release of on-rev. It was a significant part of my decision to buy a Founder's (lifetime) License for on-rev - I thought

Yep. It was part of the client software that never worked well, and then never worked again. Was never open-sourced, and died on the vine. Not likely to fall for that line again.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com