On 07/14/2017 11:01 PM, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:
Mark, Monument Valley isn’t Apple, it's Ustwo Games. Blame them :-)

Scott- yeah, I get that. But the fact is that Apple managed to get UsTwo to give them an exclusive so they could announce the new game with the new iStuff announcements and thumb their nose at Google. So I can still throw shade on Apple for this.

If MV2 isn’t in the Play Store yet, have you gotten ahold of the add-ons for
MV1?
Forgotten Shores and Ida’s (RED) Dream?  Definitely worth purchasing, IMO.

Yep - been through all of those. And as soon as I did I said I'd buy whatever UsTwo came out with. Brilliant. Now I'm sitting here with money in hand anxiously waiting for the gates to open.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com