My grandmother never made custard; mainly because
she knew I had a strongly developed revulsion towards all types of milk puddings.

But many, many school dinners were made even more disgusting than they already were
by the presence of lumpy custard.

Way back when (i.e. before the descent of the Avatar Saint Jamie Oliver) nobody asked the children what they wanted
for school dinner; it was just plonked on the plate.

I hope that the reappearance of the enforced backdrop is NOT like lumpy custard,
because mony a chiel mun be well disjaskit forbye.

Richmond.