On 2017-07-28 20:18, Bleiler, Timothy via use-livecode wrote:
I don’t see any other messages in the dictionary that look applicable.
If one of these was expected to work, then I’ll file the bug report.

Please do file a report - they are the only messages it sends, so if you get none of them then there is a 'hole' here.

I'm in a different timezone to the UK at the moment so can't just harangue Ian (who has done most of the work on the browser widget) to ask - so at least if there's a report, I won't forget about it by Monday :)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/