The solution here is to use revBrowserOpen.

I missed the fact this is on macOS. We removed CEF on Mac in 8, as it was not
possible to use CEF on Mac as a slave (for technical reasons).

The system web view on Mac is still WebKit based so they are very similar.

Sorry for the confusion!

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone