Thanks Andre.

I hadn't even known there was a new httpd library; now that I do know about it, I'm pretty sure that's the best place to start (indeed, the comments in the library include enough of a 'how to use' sample that you can just copy/paste, fix up a couple of typos and have a working very simple server).

I'm pretty sure that'll give me what I want - and I'm now just playing with adding a couple of mini features to it.

Thanks

Alex.