Thanks Hermann,

I have that page, but the event object does not have touches in it, which
apparently is some times an issue with android webviews.

It does have e.latitude and e.longitude, which tells me that the webglearth
library is modifying the event object but is not keeping e.pageX and similar on
this particular device, even though it works on iOS just fine.

I have something kind of working using e.latitude, but it is quirky because the
map shifts underneath with these swipes, which changes the references for
swiping.

Sent from my iPhone