Ok, so I uploaded my app to Apple and this is what I got back:

----------------

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for
"myAppName". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Binary - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the
app and resubmit.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected
binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

Anyone know what they might be talking about?   There are no files being copied
in (“Copy Files” section of the App Settings).    Is this because I checked
“Disable ATS”?

-Dan