When I did a lot of VB work in late 90s and early 2000s there was a site
Planet Source Code:
https://www.planet-source-code.com/

They had full sample utilities and event just small 20-100 line code
examples. Plus they had a great way of searching,  presenting and
commenting on the code. They even have a contest who contributed the best
code and it was voted on by the community.

If we want to grow our community we need something like this. LiveCode just
does not have sufficient examples for people starting out. So they quit.

--Todd