From: J. Landman Gay [mailto:jlandman...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of J. Landman Gay
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 11:21 PM
To: rdim...@evergreeninfo.net
Subject: Re: TSNet error 6

In today's episode, the user was in a coffee house using the free wifi (it was
one of my testers, there on purpose for testing). The app could not resolve the
host though the connection would have been constant.
When he tests from his own home everything works, as it does for all of us on
the team.

We're wondering if https has anything to do with it. He could connect to
anything with Chrome but both my app and Slack would not work using https.
Could that be a factor?

We need to keep testing to see if https is really the cause, we're not quite
sure yet.