I believe a lot of users will be excited by this release (including
myself), since several known long-standing issues are addressed. Just a
sample of them:

9992 Export snapshot fails on iOS
16029 AppleScript dictionary seems to be absent
17098 Cursor does not move after hitting TAB when tab is right-aligned
17639 Cursor in fields renders in wrong position in fields with
fixedLineHeight=false
18955 Browser widget crashes LC from <input type="file">
19080 Building iOS standalone can result in ARM/iOS version error
19420 Calling quit causes Android app to crash on next launch if Android is
still retaining the app in RAM
19713 Images placed on Windows clipboard won't paste into Paint
20209 Incorrect text colour following copy and paste into 3rd party app
20231 Windows standalone crashes on quit when taskbar is hidden
20232 New folder separator char inconsistency on Windows
20282 the engine folder uses "\" in paths on Windows
20298 !r for menu item flag displays check mark instead of diamond
20310 Error accessing image data that Windows Paint puts on clipboard
20321 No default value in the ask window if the text contains char 0

Best,
Panos