Wow, $79 is a really good price point I think, especially with those 5
mergExt plugins. The free version still exists which is excellent and Plus
is 6x cheaper than Indy, the next option up. It all adds up to fantastic
value for money to any startup or entrepreneur in my meager opinion.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609