> On 20 Sep 2017, at 7:41 am, RunRevPlanet via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> It troubles me that *any* release is made with an obvious "show stopper" bug.

Hi Scott

We release DPs to discover show stopper bugs. If you don’t want to be the one
discovering them and reporting them then wait for at least RC 1 before
downloading and hope that someone else has discovered what you might have
discovered. Panos is very good at pre-release testing and does so on all
platforms but we do not expect he has full coverage of every scenario. That’s
why we have these releases.

Cheers

Monte