Folks:
With all of the new versions and capabilities being added to livecode, I have
found need to copy parts of one stack which is older, to a new stack, which is
new and better. I have found it difficult to use cut and paste to copy groups
or other elements from one stack to another using the PB.

Do I need to do this in code? Or is there an IDE way to copy groups and other
elements, including their scripts, from one card of a stack to another card of
another stack?
Tnx,
Bill

William Prothero, PhD