One of my students have come across what may be a bug. When trying to clone a
control where width/height is less than 9, LiveCode reverts to default sizes
set in the preferences for that particular control. The same happen if you try
to create a new control by setting the with/height of the templateControl to
less than 9. I know it is possible to create/clone the control after a lock
screen command has been issued, change the sizes and then issue an unlock
screen command, but this seems unnecessary, especially if you want to clone an
existing control where the dimensions are already set. After all, if a clone is
identical to the original object, then it can hardly be called a clone.

Should I file a bug report or is this something that should be considered a
feature?

Regards
Tore Nilsen