Normally, when I have personal problems . . .

This was, oddly enough, someone else's "personal" problem that came my way
and got me thinking . . .

Certainly, the ability to make sure chummy doesn't muck things up by keeping his/her finger
on a button/key is important.

I suppose an enhancement request for the rather obvious:

rawKeyStillDown  &   keyStillDown

might not be a bad idea.

Richmond.