After i sent my post I wondered if perhaps there were unseen gremlins in the 
script.

I copied it out and pasted into BBEDIT and  "Zap(ped) gremlins" (one of my 
favourite BBEDT commands).

Pasted the zapped script back into LC and everything was back in sync.

How I ended up with some unseen characters in the script I do not know but they 
are gone now and all is well.

Sorry for the disturbance.


James





_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

Reply via email to