Unfortunately, or not; many, many things have cropped up re my work and so forth, so I am largely too preoccupied to have the time or the inclination to ruffle the feathers of
other people on this Use-List, or, for that matter the Forums at the moment.

But, rest assured, like Arnie . . . .

Richmond.