Good point.

Richmond.

On 16/11/17 12:22 am, Tore Nilsen via use-livecode wrote:
But Alejandros script also works when you have scrolled up or down and release
the mouse outside of the scrollbar without moving the cursor into the field
area first. . Otherwise width of the scrollbar would have stayed at 30 until
next time the field received a mouseLeave message

15. nov. 2017 kl. 22:46 skrev Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode