> I installed LC for all users and I have no idea what Process Lasso is…

A little excerpt  from https://bitsum.com <https://bitsum.com/> what the tool
Process Lasso is

"Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU — leading to hangs,
micro-lags, freezing (even crashing) and delays in your keystroke and/or mouse
actions.Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager…
Instead, it is an advanced process priority optimization and system automation
utility. It offers process priority optimization, CPU core affinity
optimization, power plan automation, automated rules, and so much more; you
name it (within this area), and Process Lasso does it!"