On 12/11/2017 03:29 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
> I don't know, I'm one of the six people on earth who doesn't have or want a Facebook account. But Ghostery blocks any unwanted junk that comes in via a web page, and since you're viewing Facebook inside a web page then it's worth a try. Can't hurt.

I'm one of the other six. Never been tempted by it.
I used to have Ghostery installed, and probably it's still on my Firefox browser. But I switched over to Chrome a while back and I guess I never bothered to install it. My experience has been that all those tools do a pretty good job of filtering, and none of them is perfect.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com