Thanks, Mike. I misspoke . . . What I meant to say was that Organizer in Xcode
9.1 has only Archives and Crashes. I had to go to Devices and Simulators under
the Window menu to connect my iPad etc. Plus, on my setup, I see only "Download
Manual Profiles” (emphasis on Manual) in my Accounts tab of Xcode Prefs.

Roger